If you’re reading this post, we are guessing you found us via our Facebook page, Pinterest boards, or Instagram feed. Or maybe you met us at an arts and crafts event or saw one of our designs in a retail store right around the corner.
But have you been to one of our trunk shows?
Like any good small craftsmanship business worth their salt, trunk shows are where it all began for us. Although we have grown a lot since then, the trunk show remains as one of our favorite events to host, which is why we still offer them for our local customers. Greensboro, NC is our home base so of course we will offer one there. But this year, we are adding another trunk show in Raleigh, NC.
If you are local to Greensboro or Raleigh and are on the fence as to whether or not you should come, here are a few reasons why we think you should be there.
Top Ten Reasons Why You Should Attend a Classic Tassels and More Trunk Show
- Our trunk shows are held in a private home, which means you get a personal experience with no crowds.
- Refreshments are served and we guarantee you’ll love the recipes. Many of them are from my days with the Southern Living Cooking School so they are always crowd pleasers.
- We always offer a relaxed atmosphere. Stop by on your lunch break or come over on your way home from work to de-stress and enjoy some girl time.
- You’ll get to tour the home and see our tassels in action. Hands down, the question we get the most is – “How do I hang my tassel?” You’ll have a million answers to that question after attending one of our trunk shows.
- Related: you can try our tassels on for size and get a feel for how it might translate in your own home.
- We never release our entire inventory to our online store. This means there are limited edition tassels that you simply can’t find anywhere else. Except our trunk shows.
- You’ll have the best selection of new releases and a larger variety of designs to choose from at our trunk shows.
- With the holidays approaching, our trunk shows are the best way to ensure you get the decorative tassels that you want. Get a jump start on your holiday gift shopping and check those hard-to-buy-for people off your list.
- You’ll meet and greet with the designers. Our favorite part about what we do is meeting our customers and hearing their stories.
- Lastly, our trunk shows are pure FUN!
Won’t you join us this fall?
Greensboro Trunk Show
August 29, 11:00am – 7:00pm
August 30, 11:00am – 7:00pm
Raleigh Trunk Show
September 5, 3:00 – 9:00pm
September 6, 10:00am – 2:00pm
Contact us here to RSVP for the show you’d like to attend and we’ll give you the address.