October is almost here! It’s time to prepare our hearts and our homes for the fall. If you missed our top ten fall decor posts, you can check them out here. Yes, we love fall decorating. But today we’re sharing with you one of our most favorite things about the fall…and it has nothing to do with decor.
Maybe you’ve already completely decked your halls with fall. Maybe you’re still trying to remember where you stored your harvest tablecloth from last year. Either way, we hope you’ll join us in indulging a little today with this:
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla syrup
- 2 shots of espresso or 1 cup of coffee
- whipped cream topping (the kind in a can, not the frozen kind)
- pumpkin pie spice, for decoration
- Brew your espresso or coffee.
- In a small saucepan on the stove, heat milk, pumpkin spice syrup, and vanilla syrup on low heat as the coffee is brewing.
- Pour the milk mixture in a large mug, then fill the mug halfway with whipped cream topping. Trust us on this.
- Pour coffee into the mug and over the whipped cream.
- Top it off with an extra squeeze of whipped cream, if you’d like. We always like.
- Sprinkle a little pumpkin pie spice on the top.