This month’s mood board has us wishing for the perfect vacation week at the beach. Baby blues and peachy corals blend perfectly together to create a breezy, summertime palette. We can just see our seashell collection beginning to grow on the deck as we watch the sun setting over the ocean.
Mix in a little neutral gray and our June Mood Board is ready to celebrate the summer. Links for each picture in the board can be found below if you want to know more.
Also, if you like coral, don’t miss our back porch makeover in navy, coral, and beige.
Picture sources from the top left to bottom right:
- Coral Seashells found on Etsy
- Baby blue peonies from How Sweet It Is
- Seahorse Coral Tassel from Classic Tassels and More
- Striped Jacquard Pillow Cover in Coral and Blue from Pillow Fever
- Doorknob found on Wild Lark Boutique
- Vintage 1960’s Baby Blue Umbrella from Simplicity is Bliss
- Coral Grey Trellis Upholstery Fabric from Pop Decor Fabrics
- Cacti found on Botanic Still Life
- Coral Dress from Not Ordinary Fashion
Leave a reply below and tell us your favorite inspiration from our June Mood Board!