This month’s mood board is inspired by Pantone’s 2016 Colors of the Year, Rose Quartz and Serenity, otherwise recognized as a pale pink and muted blue. Now that Spring is officially here, we’re indulging in all things pastel. We think these colors together are decidedly feminine and also a little bit fairy-tale. Not just for baby showers and wedding invitations though, baby pink and blue together evoke a sense of tranquility, peace, and wellness.
Mix in a little lavender gray and our April Mood Board is the perfect celebration of Spring, vintage, and shabby chic decor. Links to each picture in the board can be found below if you want to know more.
Picture sources from the top left to bottom right:
- Vintage Typewriter Makeover from The Girl Inspired
- Elaborate Wedding Cakes from Mod Wedding
- Ballerina Tassel from Classic Tassels and More
- Pantone Colors of 2016 from Hale
- Mason Jar Measuring Spoons from Celebrite Creativity
- Vintage Pyrex in Cinderella Pink from SassBoxClassics on Etsy
- 2016 Color of the Year Decor from AA Design Interior
- Photo Holder from Old Books from New House New Home
- Cherry Buttercream Icing from I Am Baker
Leave a reply below and tell us your favorite inspiration from our April Mood Board!