Happy Thursday everyone!
One of our favorite things about Classic Tassels and More is the opportunity to connect with our customers in the same way that we would connect with our friends and family. And that’s because we think of you as just that: our friends and family:)
Whether we are sharing new tassels coming to the website, upcoming events, nifty ideas for home decor, or the history behind a certain holiday, we love connecting with you. So here are eight things that we don’t want you to miss:
1. If you follow us on Facebook, you saw that we shared how to make this lovely Easter centerpiece. If you missed it, here’s the how-to from Southern Living. Hint, hint…are you following us on Facebook?
2. We’ve recently added several new tassels to the website. Check them out here.
3. Take a look at our Everyday Home Decor board on Pinterest, where you can find home decor ideas…for everyday! Hint hint….are you following us on Pinterest?
4. We tend to be a little partial to the ACC around here, particularly two teams that lie along Tobacco Road. Who do you pull for?
6. We’ve been busy with events lately and it has been so wonderful to see each of you that has stopped by. Thank you for visiting! Missed us? Not to worry. You can stay up to date on our events here.
7. If you follow us on Instagram, you will find quick pics of creative ways to display your new tassel, like nestling this sweet bunny inside your Easter centerpiece. Hint, hint….are you following us on Instagram?