Thanksgiving is exactly five weeks from today! If you are hosting your family this year, we’ve got your table covered. This week, our team took one dining room table and designed it with three different tablescapes for the fall. We have a design to suit all tastes and budgets: from simply tasteful to elaborately elegant. Let’s take a look at all three.
We gathered these materials from around the house:
- 6 dinner plates
- 6 cloth napkins
- 6 napkin rings
- 6 pumpkin place card holders and 1 sheet of card stock cut into small rectangles for the place cards
- 4 bowls
- 3 decorative fall leaf serving dishes
- 2 tablecloths in different patterns
- 2 large candlesticks with candles
- 1 two-tiered serving platter
- 1 turkey tassel
- 1 pumpkin tassel
- 1 large urn from the corner in the dining room
- forks, knives, and spoons for each setting
- a few artificial branches adorned with pumpkins
- an assortment of pumpkins and gourds (both real and artificial)
- a bag of fabric fall leaves
Here is the table that we started with:
And here are the designs!
What do you think? Leave us a comment to let us know which one is your favorite! Also, if you missed our fall porch design (4 different ways), you can check it out here.
Happy fall everyone!