Did you know that in addition to our website, you can find our tassels in several stores across the country? We are featured in over twelve stores across seven states. If you are visiting Houston, TX this fall, stop by The Accessory Place, where some of our newest tassels have recently arrived.
The Accessory Place is Houston’s leading provider of fine home furnishings, art work, accessories, gifts, and spectacular floral items. The talented sales staff and team of experienced designers at The Accessory Place are proud to have beautifully furnished Houston area homes for close to 30 years. You can find the perfect adornment for your home at The Accessory Place and Classic Tassels and More is pleased to partner with them.
After you have browsed through The Accessory Place, here are a few other popular family attractions to visit while you are in Houston:
- The Houston Zoo – Home to over 6,000 animals, the Houston Zoo is a fun, unique, and inspirational experience fostering appreciation, knowledge, and care for the natural world.
- The Houston Museum of Natural Science – One of the most heavily attended museums in the United States, the museum houses the Burke Baker Planetarium, Wortham GIANT Screen Theatre, Cockrell Butterfly Center, and a fascinating variety of permanent exhibit areas that examine astronomy, space science, Native American culture, paleontology, energy, chemistry, gems and minerals, seashells, Texas wildlife, and much more.
- Space Center Houston – The official visitors center for NASA’s Johnson Space Center, guests can understand the past, experience the present, and be a part of the future of the space program at Space Center Houston. It’s the only place on Earth that gives guests an out-of-this-world journey through human adventures into space.
- Houston Arboretum & Nature Center – Located on the western edge of Memorial Park, the Houston Arboretum & Nature Center offers an opportunity to experience the natural world in a 155-acre non-profit urban nature sanctuary.
- Downtown Aquarium – This magnificent six-acre entertainment and dining complex is a 500,000-gallon aquatic wonderland, home to over 200 species of aquatic life from around the globe. With a full-service restaurant, an upscale bar, a fully equipped ballroom, aquatic & geographic exhibits, shopping and a variety of amusements, Downtown Aquarium has it all!
There’s a lot to do in Houston and we’ve barely scratched the surface with a few of our favorites. Have you been to Houston recently? What are some of your favorite places to visit while there?